Sunday, June 22, 2008

We Got SHOCKED!

Last night we went to the Spokane Shock Football Arena game. This was our first time to go. We went with our friends, the Nelsons. Some of you already know this, but a lot of you probably don't so I'll give you some background. Brady Nelson is the owner of the team. He's the one who had the idea to bring an arena football team to Spokane and started the whole thing. It's so huge in Spokane! I should have taken a picture during the game. There was about 9,000 people in attendance. The stadium was packed! The game was intense and a blast to watch. We sat in the owner's suite which was nice because our kids got to run around and play with the other kids that were there while we watched the game. After the game we went down to the field. The girls loved running around down there. They even got to meet the dance team. It was a fun night. Thanks Nelsons and everyone else for letting us hang out with you!





















6 comments:

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

A sports team with a basically "modestly dressed" dance team? Amazing. Sounds/looks like a fun time.

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

Looks like you had a blast. Your girls are growing so fast!!!

Anonymous said...

That's very cool! You all know the "right" people, don't you! Good stuff!
-Timmy

The Pyper Fam said...

Hey Gina! I know, I felt the same way about the game, its always so crazy at those games! I'm sure we'll bump into each other soon! :) I'm glad I have your blog now, so I can take a peek at your family! :) Isn't it hard to believe that our babies are already 18 months old! (I guess its probably not as wierd your third time around) :) Anyway...I'll be sure to check back often! :) That sounds to narrows run looks pretty cool, I'm impressed with your family 'logo':)

Cindy said...

looks like tons of fun. We need to get to a shock game sometime soon as well. We haven't been yet either. We need to get in with the Nelson's as well, so we can get to have our pictures with the cheerleaders. jeremy would really like that : ) Anyway, yes we are expecting baby is due first of 2009

Anonymous said...

I love how it makes the lighting in the pics look so funky when you are in one of those arenas- all the pictures are so cool!