Monday, June 2, 2008

Blog addresses wanted

Hey everyone. Now that I'm a blogger, I've been blog hopping and checking out everyone else's blog. You all have truly inspired me to start one. What a great way to keep in touch! Before, you had to wait for the yearly Christmas letters to see what everyone's been up to. I have stole a few of your addresses from other blogs, I hope you don't mind, but if I don't have yours yet, please leave it for me here. I promise to check it often. There are some of you who think I should read the Twilight series books. I'm going to be way too busy now, reading all your blogs. I've been putting it off for as long as possible in fear of getting sucked in and not getting anything else done. (I know it's amazing I've gone this long without reading them.) Nobody told me that starting a blog would now consume all my free time. It's for a good cause, so I can justify it. Hope to hear from you soon!

4 comments:

skye said...

Welcome to the blogoshere, Gina! I'm glad you decided to start one. It really is a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

And you're right about how much time it takes up. I never thought I'd get so involved with blog-surfing, but I love that even though I'm living so far from all my long-time friends, I still get to be a small part of their lives by reading and commenting on their blogs. It helps me to feel not quite so lonely and isolated. So thanks for giving me another blog-friend to keep in touch with. :) And I hope to see you sometime this summer while I'm in WA!

Anonymous said...

Gina,

Thanks for the link to your blog and linking mine to yours also! I need to get a public page up that isn't password protected. I also need to get on the ball and post new things. It's been so long.

Anyway, it's nice to hear from you and good to see you guys are doing well.

Take care.

William

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Gina maybe you can post some of the super cute scrapbooking pages that you make at our next retreat! I'm looking forward to spending time with you then...as for Sound to Narrows I'm guessing I might eat your dust. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina!! If you remember me, its Rebecca (Genther) but now Davidson. I am at Davidsonfieldville.blogspot.com and if you don't mind - I'd love to drop by and stalk you from time to time! Your family is beautiful and Im still teary eyed after seeing that beautiful video Matt made for you :) I have to go check out the band's site now to see what they sound like! Nice to see you again and of course you are just as gorgeous as I remember you!