Sunday, June 8, 2008

A visit from the Foxes

The Foxes were our first friends in Spokane Valley. They moved in the same week as we did, and they lived only 1 block away. This is a picture from the first time Reagan and Kelsey went to their house to play.  Over the next 3 years, they played a lot together. We would also have game and pizza nights where us adults could play some games while the kids played together. 


Six months ago, the Foxes moved to Portland, OR. They came up to Spokane this weekend to visit family, so we were able to get together on Friday, for games and pizza. Here's some pictures of us playing Wii

Here's Simon. He was just 1 month old when they moved. Next is Mason and Gwyn, then Kelsey and Everett.
Katie and I didn't play any Wii. We talked about sewing, scrapbooking, and other girl stuff. In the first picture I'm showing her my new scrapbooks. We can't wait to see them again in August!

6 comments:

Tiffany & Doug Tilton +5 said...

Gina -It is so nice to see pics of you and your family! I swiped your blogspot off Dacia's list today- Just started this blogging thing last weekend- It is totally addictive- but I can rationally justify time invested with the fact that I miss all our friends sooo much. Looks like things are going well for you and yours... Your babies are getting soo big-(still look light as feathers though, unlike my bruisers) I will keep peeking at wassup in your neck of the woods- check us out at texastiltons.blogspot.com- If you ever want to come visit Austin you've got a place to stay! Tiff Tilton

Danna said...

Love the blog! That is so fun that you got to see the Foxes. I didn't know that they were in town. It was great to see pictures of them too. Simon is too cute and so big!

Anonymous said...

what a smallish world, I was just checking out Nicole's site and was telling Tiffany how to add a playlist to her blog...I guess I better go to her site and see if I know her. It seems like I might since I know the name Tilton and she knows every one I know!
I loved seeing the first pic and comparing it with the kids now..and what a keeeeyoooot baby!

The Barney's said...

Hi Gina! I am so glad that you came across my blog and left a comment. I am lousy at updating my blog (only about once a month) and also only get to everyone elses about 1/2 times a month but I am so glad they exist. It is so much fun getting to stay informed on what everyone is doing.
I cant get over how big Gywn is. She was still so little when we moved. I'll drop in again soon. Lori Barney

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

Tag....your it!! (Show me your stuff) You have to empty out your bag, take a picture of it and post what you carry around with you everyday. Then make sure you TAG 3 people. Have fun!!

The Bullocks said...

I'm glad you guys started blogging. is so fun to peak in and see what's new. that's so fun katie came to visit. I was sad when I found out they had moved. they need to start a blog as well. I'll have to check in again and see what's new. Katie