Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mom's Scrapbook Retreat


Before moving to Spokane, when I lived in University Place, there was a bunch of us friends that used to get together to scrapbook on a regular basis. Then I moved to Spokane, and shortly after, almost everyone else moved too. Some still live in or near U.P. while others moved on to other states.  Since then we've been able to get together on little scrapbooking retreats. Last year we found a rental house in Issaquah that was perfect for our retreats. We decided to come back again this summer. Our retreat, this year, started on Thursday, the 10th, at Red Robin to celebrate Kelly's birthday. Then off to the house to set up. The first day was me, Dacia, Adrianne, Kelly, and Andrea. Then Tiffany, Sherida, Jen, and Julie joined us on Friday. Saturday morning we got in a couple more hours of scrapbooking before we had to leave. By then I was missing the kids and needed to get caught up on my sleep. I managed to complete 15 pages, which is a record for me! Whoo who!
Here's all of us on Saturday morning

2 comments:

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

Ahh it was so much fun getting together again! I'd like you to email pictures to me and I can do the same...if only we hadn't taken 30 the last hour we were together... I'm trying to discard some :) Maybe I could send some from the time before or the time before that.
BTW thanks for all your "help" with my pages, I wouldn't have gotten as much done without you.
**Great to hang out with you Gina!

skye said...

This is why I drive all the way up from Cali! I hope we're still doing these 10 years from now. What hilarious stories we'll be able to tell our grandchildren someday.

And thanks for not taking a picture of me doing the pee-pee dance after looking at Adri's page. :) The one you have on here is scary enough. (What was I doing??)

So glad we were all able to make it this year! It was great seeing you again! See ya in '09!