Monday, July 28, 2008

Check it out!

Reagan has had a blog for about a year and a half. Until recently, I didn't really understand the whole blogging thing. With so much stuff happening this summer, I decided to start a blog for Kelsey too, and keep them both updated on everything going on in their lives. This way I can go into more detail and in tell it in their perspective, until they are old enough to write in it themselves. I always ask them about the event before I blog it, and they tell me if I need to add anything or make any changes. And since I don't have a baby book for Gwyn, and since she's young enough, her blog will start with the day she was born. So, be sure to stop by Reagan's and Kelsey's blogs, their links are to the left, and see what they've been doing this summer. 

No comments: