Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Just wanted to do a quick post about Thanksgiving Day. This year we stayed home so we invited our friends, the Buers, and my mom came over from Bonney Lake. The Buers brought food and my mom helped with the food I made so we had quite a feast. 

Here's Reagan, Kelsey and Hannah at the big kid table, which was really the kitchen counter. 

Next are Landon, Dade and Gwyn at the little kid table.  

Wendy and Jason... What a cute couple.

And Grandma.

Here's me and Matt relaxing afterwards. 

Over all it was an enjoyable day of good food, family and friends. 


2 comments:

Alan and Stella said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. You know, we missed not having you here. Having three grandkids over is nice, but six is wonderful. By the way, I really was touched by the pictures of Kelsey and Reagan holding hands. They are so loving.

Cindy said...

Looks like the day was nice. Sorry to hear about Kelsey's blood thing. Very scary for everyone involved. Glad to hear she is improving, but definately keep us posted. The bruise looks bad.