Monday, August 11, 2008

Our pet snake

So, the kids love our new pet, Cinnamon. They can't wait until Dad gets home so they can hold her. I even have to admit it's a nice little snake. Gwyn cries because she wants to hold her. She doesn't understand "holding" very well. Holding to Gwyn is squeezing with both hands tightly.  I usually hold her hands and Matt puts Cinnamon on her arms. She likes that. Matt actually let her hold it one night on her own. She did pretty good. Reagan and Kelsey like to hold her and play with her for quite a while. 






This is Cinnamon after eating her weekly mouse. Yum!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Last pic...NAAAASTY.
I have heard they make amazing pets although I can't say I've ever considered getting one. Its kinda cute how much everyone loves him tho! Smart to just let the little one hold him with her arms..haha

Katie Fox said...

My kids are jealous, your a better woman than I am. It is going to be fun to see your blog and keep in touch.

skye said...

Yeah, I don't think I'd ever own a snake. I can barely imagine owning a dog, but I think I might break down eventually since Steve and the kids keep bugging me about getting one. :)

Sharlene Enloe said...

You are a way nicer mom than me. i could never do it. so gross! Good that your kids are so happy, though.