Tuesday, August 19, 2008

House for sale

This is not our house, this is my mom's house in Bonney Lake, WA. (Click on the link) Since my dad died and my brother Chas went on his mission, there seemed to be no point for my mom to live in this house by herself. She will be downsizing, leaving this house to be filled up by another family. So, if you've ever thought about relocating, come by and take a look. They say the schools in Bonney Lake is what draws people there. It's also by the lake. My mom has also done a lot of work on the inside of the house. Both bathrooms are new, new paint and carpet on the main floor and upstairs, and more. If you don't have a realitor and you just want to look, I can call my mom and work out a good time. Pass the word along if you know anyone who might be interested. Thanks!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great idea to help Mom! I added a link on my blog and my Twitter account!
-Timmy

Anonymous said...

yah, I totally agree! I'll make sure to pass this along if I know any one who's looking. It looks like a great property.
I didn't know your dad died :( Im so sorry.

skye said...

I'd love to move to Bonney Lake. Unfortunately, it'd be quite a LOOOOONG commute for Steve. :)

BLUEYEDBOYS said...

The link to the house no longer works?

Gina said...

Thanks Adrianne, I fixed it.