Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More of Matt's Photography

I'm not going to post pictures from every photoshoot that Matt has, that's what his websites (portfolio website and blog) but I thought I'd post some from this one simply because many of you might know the model.

His model for this shoot was Lani Call and I think these photos look like they came straight out of a fashion magazine. Take a look at these and head over to matt's blog to see the rest of the photos and read about the shoot. You should bookmark his site too. He's got some cool stuff coming up.

Matt's booking dates for the near future for kids, families, seniors, glamour shots (minus the collar grab, unnaturally big hair, and trip to the mall), weddings, etc.

Like he says, he shoots people.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do too!! Wow..any woman would love to have their photo make them look like a fancy model- those are amazing!! Love 'em, keep 'em coming ;)

Amy said...

Those are amazing. Matt has to do our family pictures this summer he is so good! Gina you look so good I love those pictures of you.

shay said...

Just saying hi!
Those look really awesome! He's doing an amazing job! Keep it up!