Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!


I celebrated my birthday this year by getting my hair done. Matt set up the appointment for me. I did the whole foil, cut, style, and make-up. I thought it would be fun to have curly hair for the day. After getting all made up, Matt and I picked out some fun clothes for taking pictures in. Did I mention that Matt arranged babysitting for the girls and took the day off work so we could do this? Matt took about 400 pictures of me. It was fun spending the day with him. Here's a few of them. You can see more pictures on Matt's blog. Here's the link. http://blog.mattshumate.com/?p=78



Not bad, for a 35 year old, huh? (Just think, if he can make me look this good, what could he do for you?). After taking pictures, we picked up the girls and brought home take out from Applebees, followed by my traditional birthday ice cream cake. Matt definately makes birthdays worth looking forward to.

4 comments:

Katie Fox said...

you look so Great, how fun to have a makeover and spend the day with your hubby (good job Matt). Happy (be-lated) Birthday Gina

Sharlene Enloe said...

Oh my gosh! You have the nicest husband ever! You look great!

Greg & Jen said...

You do look great Gina! Happy Belated Birthday! The pictures tuned out great...

shay said...

I just love those pictures! I would never guess that you're 35! You look amazing! Happy birthday! I'm glad it was a good one!