Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary?

Well, Matt and I celebrated our 11th year anniversary but it wasn't much of a celebration. I spent the whole day puking or sleeping. Being sick is so not fun, especially when you wanted to go out and celebrate.  I wanted to post some wonderful things about my husband, but for now I'll just let you watch this video that Matt made for me a few years ago. If you haven't seen it before, or even if you have, you should take a minute to watch it. It's sooooooo romantic! Just click here.

4 comments:

Travis and Jaqui said...

Oh, That's terrible! Happy Anniversary! I hope you feel better.

Katie Fox said...

congrats, I am sorry you were sick. Hope you had some sickie fun anyway (wink, wink) that video was so sweet.

Alan and Stella said...

So sorry you don't feel well. Luckily there is no time limit as to when an anniversary can be celebrated.

Anonymous said...

you must be feeling so much better by now but Im so glad you posted that again, I cried the last time too. I have to go look that song up, I love Ben Folds- it sounds like him so Im hoping that's what I'll find when I go look the song up. Happy Anniversary