Sunday, October 12, 2008

Charm bracelets

Reagan and Kelsey came across some of my sculpty clay and wanted to make stuff with it. Reagan said she wanted to make charms for a charm bracelet. So, I got out some tools and let them play with it for quite awhile. Then we baked them in the oven. I thought that these charms would hang around for a week or so, until I stashed them somewhere. But the next day, Reagan was ready to make her bracelet. We got out some beads and stretchy string and I let her make it. I tied it together and here's her bracelet.

Kelsey wanted to do the same. Luckily, she had holes in most of hers so we were able to make a bracelet for her too. 



Good job Reagan and Kelsey for finishing a project you started. 
If I could only do that...

1 comment:

Katie Fox said...

That looks like so much fun. I don't think my boys would wear something like that though : )